High Speed Turbo
Oilfree Class 0
Driven to change the established
BOGE’s high speed turbo technology represents a quantum leap in compressed air innovation! Thanks to a radical reduction in the number of parts and an ingenious construction principle – the air-bearing drive shaft guarantees particularly low-wear operation – we have achieved drastic improvements in efficiency and a simultaneous 30% reduction in overall costs!
The New Benchmark for Oil-Free Compressed Air
- Oilfree Class 0: No oil in the machine, no oil in the air
- Focus on what matters: Every component optimised for its purpose
- High speed, redefined: Uniquely high speeds powered by an air-supported motor shaft
- Not only for large-scale users: The 55 kW version is the smallest machine on the market
- Powerful down to the last detail: Titanium impeller and exclusive use of high-grade components
- Efficient from power-up to power-down: Energy use in idle state <1,9% of nominal powe
- Unbelievably low total costs: Up to 30% lower than oil-free screw compressors
- Scarcely audible: Sound pressure level between 63 and 69 dB(A), depending on size
- Easy to overlook: Just half the size of an oil-free screw compressor
- Impressively low weight: 2/3 lighter than an oil-free screw compressor
- BOGE quality, made in Germany: Proven in use over tens of thousands of operating hours
The new HST series
The smallest, 55 kW-rated HST compressor delivers 7.97 m3 air / min.
With a rating of 110 kW, the medium-sized model delivers 17.97 m3 air / min.
The most powerful model has a rating of 220 kW and delivers 36.57 m3 air / min.
No oil in the machine – no oil outside it The Driving Force for Fundamental Change
The Design Principle
The combination of permanent magnet motor and air-supported motor shaft – on which the impellers are located – embodies the ingenuity of this pioneering, oil-free compression principle.
The turbo technology has long since survived its baptism of fire: A high speed rotating impeller sets the axially drawn air in rapid motion.
The Titanium Impeller
Reliability is our top priority – which is why titanium was the first and only choice of material for our HST Compressor machines.
The Permanent Magnet Motor
Permanent magnet motors were ideally suited to realising the BOGE designers’ goal: achieving a breakthrough in the downsizing of their machines.
Air Bearings Make Compact Dimensions Possible
Users wishing to dispense entirely with oil or fat must replace conventional bearings with air bearings.
The Two-Motor Principle
Two permanent magnet motors work with impellers of different sizes to make the three-level compression process possible.
The Intake Box
The intake box serves mainly to optimise the air mass flow and the temperature of the intake air.
The Compact Machine Series for Virtually Any Area of Application
High-quality, oil-free compressed air is an essential requirement in a number of sensitive areas of manufacturing
100% oil-free compressed air is an essential requirement in the pharmaceutical industry and a number of other sensitive areas of manufacturing. HST Compressors completely eliminate the residual risk of oil escaping into the ambient air..
Industrial Coating Industry
BOGE HST Compressors are ideally suited for use in coating lines, where even the slightest trace of oil can result in downtime. HST technology can also lead to significant reductions in energy costs.
For obvious reasons, dairy operations rely on oil-free compressed air – but that’s not the only benefit that HST technology has to offer them. Its potential for heat recovery is also of significant interest, since a huge amount of process-related heat is generated during the production of powdered milk.
Where clean room conditions are required, it’s of paramount importance that the compressed air supply is 100% oil-free. HST compressors offer peace of mind like no other, since when no oil is in the machine…