Precision Chilled Water
Parker Hyperchill water chillers celebrate a presence of over 30 years in the industrial chiller market. This experience has led to a range which not only offers all the advantages typically offered by a quality water chiller, but also adds significant benefits for the industrial user. As such Hyperchill combines advanced design solutions, such as energy saving scroll compressors and a sophisticated microprocessor, with unique features to meet the specific needs of industrial users: these include Hyperchill’s extreme flexibility towards the varying working conditions typically found in industry.
The standard models are augmented by a wide range of options and accessories, which together ensure Hyperchill is the perfect solution to each and every industrial application. Hyperchill maximizes productivity and minimizes costs, as well as easing conformity to regulations on water quality. Hyperchill is the perfect solution to industrial chilled water needs.
Why an industrial chiller?
The use of cold water is very common in industry. The motives are obvious: cold water improves productivity, secures industrial processes and reduces costs. There are several methods of creating cold water, but water chillers are increasingly becoming the preferred solution. But why? Firstly, chillers always supply the exact water temperature requested, even with differing ambient conditions and differing load requests, thus ensuring optimum efficiency. Water has furthermore become a very precious, and costly, natural resource. Chillers, by operating in a closed circuit, continuously reutilize the same water, and thereby avoid unwanted water wastage. Add to this fact that a number of directives have recently emerged to safeguard both the quality of the water being utilized (for health reasons) as well as the discharging of impure water into the ambient (to protect the environment): closed circuit chiller operation greatly simplifies conformance to these regulations. The needs of industry are changing, and a water chiller increasingly satisfies these needs.
Some Chilled Water Applications include:
- Food (beverage, confectionery, chocolate, processing, storage)
- Plastics (injection, blow moulding, extrusion, film extrusion, thermoforming)
- Lasers (welding, profiling, cutting, optics, medical, marking, aesthetics)
- Printing and Graphics (manufacture, printing, cardboard, labels, plastic film)
- Chemical (petrochemical, paints, solvents, temperature control)
- Medical (imaging and oncology)
- Mechanical (welding, cutting, profiling, polishing, rolling, grinding)
- Other (wood, ceramics, gold & silver, biogas pharmaceutical, compressed air, textile